Signs and Symptoms of PTSD & Trauma
The symptoms of PTSD are many and varied, below are a few of the more obvious symptoms however for many it's more subtle.
- Feeling tense/nervous or anxious
- Panic, terror and nightmares
- Depression/despair or hopelessness
- Feeling isolated
- Problems at work/in relationships
- Self destructive tendencies
- Suicidal thoughts
You know in yourself if you don't feel right, get in touch and the chances are we can help you. The two most common responses we hear following treatment is "I feel like myself again" and "It feels like something has lifted"
It is our aim to offer swift, effective, no fuss assistance to those struggling with the symptoms of PTSD whether mild or severe.